Pages

Monday, March 11, 2024

... Matt Murdock (Hanno Ridal): ....".. He wasn't my real father.. I think the Soviet Union arranged a fake father for me who was obsessed with me going to school.. high school ruined my life.. if I had remained in high school.. I could never have read the work of Henry James.. or James Joyce.. or Dostoevsky... you can't-.. high school in a very Soviet Nightmare sense high school bans those authors from your very soul.. the fetal pig thing.. I mean what happened with images of fetal pigs in my schizophrenia.. and with the filthy, disgusting Voices I kept on hearing that would not stop talking about me in connection with fetal pigs.. all of that happened because my Science and Biology Teacher Myra.. we called the teachers by their first names in my high school.. my Biology teacher was named Myra and she raged and yelled at her students.. including me.. and that's the only reason the Artificial Intelligence Ethernet Powers that Be found her.. because she kept on doing that to students for decades after I left high school.. that's why.. that's the only reason the fetal pig thing happened at all in my schizophrenia.. or with something in my psychological condition that feels just like schizophrenia.. but may be.. something else entirely.. something more.. external.. but still impacting.. neurochemistry..".. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult bridget marquardt holly madison kendra tammuz wilkinson nicole kidman.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment