Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

.. Proteus (Michael Owen Rosenbaum): ..".. I think.. by the force of my personal evil.. I have caused severe brain-damage in Zala (Monica Bellucci).. I am the worthless son of a noble mother.. my mother is Moira MacTaggart (Juliette Binoche).. I.. I.. I think I am a sociopath.. and if I have mutant DNA it is the DNA of sociopathy.. in other words.. the evil gene.. no.. maybe not sociopathy.. the evil gene is way, way beyond that.. I'm a bad seed.. and I have caused irreversible brain-damage in Zala (Monica Bellucci).. when I battered and bruised her senseless with the force of my rotten will.. someday in the far future I will be forgiven but what I have done will never be forgotten.. it is a present-past era of time.. of life.. of life.. also.. this is important.. Zala was singing 'Jesus Christ Superstar'.. the main song.. the song that is called 'Jesus Christ Superstar'.. She was singing it.. and dancing.. she has a beautiful voice.. she was protecting a fascinating, charming teenage boy.. who was also singing that selfsame song composed by Andrew Lloyd Weber.. lyrics by-.. sorry.. lyrics by the greatest writer since Dostoevsky.. to 'Jesus Christ Superstar'.. and after she was feeling so happy good about herself.. inwardly.. inwardly.. I started beating and battering her.. with my psychic powers.. this will never be forgotten.. this will never be forgotten.. in the distant future it may be forgiven but it will never be forgotten.." .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult maggie hyacinth 'ms. frost' ryder monica 'Zala' 'Malena' bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment