Monday, October 5, 2026
.. The beautiful, commanding musical piece titled "The Darkest Night", masterfully composed by Arman Sayat.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Freia Mardoll Idun Amora the Enchantress: ..".. The measure of whether a person is a good person or a bad person is whether they like Loki in the original Norse Myths.. To be a good person, you have to like Loki.. It is as basic as that.. So.. I've had a complex friendship with Loki going way back.. way way back.. and.. I can't imagine my not being good friends with Loki.. with Loki from Marvel.. but.. sob.. it's Loki outside Marvel comics.. sob.. who he is in Norse mythology outside Marvel.. sob sob.. I love that Loki.. and it is a lacerating agony through my soul what I feel for him.. my deep, infinite love for him.. and I really want to be the Lady Palpatine of Marvel comics.." .. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3LWNvFJKE&list=RDkBH-dO68ooA&index=9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment