Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Curse of the nude Catwoman script


Note from Batman: Batman honestly believes all cell-phones have a nanotechnological flesh-eating disease inside them, air-transmitable.








Curse of the nude Catwoman


Hi ann, it's hanno, hanno raudsepp.  My address  is 41 o'neil crescent, Trenton, Canada.  Look up my address on the White pages in Canada on the internet under the name, Andres Raudsepp.  He's my father.  Look up - white pages - on the internet.  Then enter the name, - Andres Raudsepp -  and - Trenton - for city.  You'll find two cities of Trenton for that name, on in the States, the other in Canada.  My address, 41 o'neil crescent, is in Canada.  Come meet me.

Nude Catwoman: .. how lief pauses.. every pause a leaf in time.. a book in time.. time a book.. each page a disappearance... a political disappearance.. I i am a political disappearance.. political optics .. political illusions.. political chaos.. persian mirrors.. my nude body is lost in the mirror.. the mirror has captured it.. like a half ball of yarn.. I live in a Soviet soul... I live in soviet soil.. jpolitical disappearances of my soul are arranged... another cat in the slot machine.. another cat a coin.. I LIVE for coin.. I LIVE to be rich in coin.. innudeSelenasin.. me is money.. naked me is money... naked me is naked greed... dey dye is gold at de end of da rainbow.. hope.. hope is a rainbow.. \loki's bridge to earth.. a rainbrow bridge - crying – Loki will find me... from my movie hell.. from my Soviet hellnudeSelena.. Loki will save me.. from the Gulag.. for cats..



Cuba.. many things started in Cuba.. a relevation revelation ah revolution of – I dunno, but did it leave out the blacks.. one of me is black.. multiple me's .. you owe me's .. eye old hymns..hyms... nudeSelena catseye.. a hymn to catseeye.. is catseye a freemason?... ooooohhhh..cats were worshipped in Egypt.. by myt by mystical naked femal mal pronouncable naked female by naked female musicians.. I mean naked female magicians.. loe that word.. love that word naked female.. same differance between musician and magician.. who all worshipped snakes.. snakes of music.. snakes of musique notation.. snakes of the signature key.. i sign autographs always.. on my own naked BUTT.. hehehe.. me a serpentine soul.. a mean, petty soul am I.. petty in vanity.. my naked butt vanity.. a my good naked butt is be god good for my vanity.. i be pety petty in vanity.. like gweedy gweedy cat's greed for food.. my food my vanity.. mirror miwwow on the wall... ahhhh!..

No comments:

Post a Comment