Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

A scene between Clark (Brandon Routh) and Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum) in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter one".. within the very, very first hour of the movie... in Steven Spielberg's very, very, very first Superman movie...

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):.. ".. She's - she's the woman for whom … I'd do anything.. for whom I'd die or be mutilated for... on behalf of.. she's coming.. she's.. she's coming... " - singing (.. a song by the rock singer, "Meatloaf".. -... "... '.. I would do anything for love.. I would do anything for love.... I would do anything for love.. but I won't do that...'.... their are things that - SORRY .. sorry... los.. her name is los… after the other fascinating character in William Blake's cosmogonoy.. los.. heheh.. I'll be Orc.. she's los.."

Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. heheheheh.. I wanna be Orc.. I wanna be Orc..."

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):.. ".. just like a whole generation of young men.. heh.. Lex.. sorry.. Lex.. not saying you're not unique " - singing, again - ..".. 'I would do anything for love' - of animals.."

Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum):.. " - of animals.."..

- a shriek is heard in the garden... it's lana.. (holly Madison)…

Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. it's.. like .. what Shaw said .. in "Man and Superman".. when man get's and IDEA in his head.. he ceases to be a coward and becomes the bravest man alive.. - lana…?.."..

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):..".. I can't believe I'm talking like this about women I love..."

 - the spectral mist of Lana (holly Madison's) face is seen.. a face like .. the Spectre.. like Daniel Day Lewis's Spectre -...

Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum):.."... she overheard us... I don't  - I don't know.."

lana's (holly Madison's) voice- ".. i'm naked.."

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):..."... Oh NO.. I've got to get some - something..."

lana's (holly Madison's) voice -..".. it's okay.. it's my natural state... it's my only all too lonely state.. as a lonely naked daughter.. as a lonely naked daughter..."

Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. I understand something.. about what we're talking about.. and her present compulsion.. her... lana's .. passion for justice..."...

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):.. ".. how do you talk like that.. lex… I mean I know we both study Blake.. but you've been reading Henry James ever since we both were fifteen years old..."...

lana's (holly Madison's) voice:.. ".. I read James Joyce.. and Violette le duc.."..

Clark Kent:..".. ahh.. LANA.. both Lex and I are you're archangel Gabriel..."

lana's (holly Madison's) voice :..- crying -.. ".. you both are.. you both are my archangel Gabriel.."

Lex (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. I feel like a rotten excuse for a gentleman here..."

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):..".. Likewise.. Lex.."..

Lana's (holly Madison's) voice: ..".. oh NO!.."...

scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment