Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Barbara Minerva (Angelina Jolie):..."... and I pray to the demonic yet still holy spirit goddess Anath, the sister of holy emperor God Baal of Canaan.. heh.. okay... I KNOW that Baal the Canaanite God Baal was not.. an emperor.. I'm just being whimsical... and the god of the sand Mot... but "mot" is the french word for.. word.. "mot" means "word" in french... the great Canaanite God of the sand.. Mot... oh dear.. Anath ... you must.. can you forgive me holy spirit goddess Anath.. when I speak of eviscerating the intestines of the goddess Anath.. because of the brutality which she was supposed to have visited upon the truly invulnerable God Mot... ?.."...

Angelina Jolie.. is it possible to read James Michener's novel.. "The Source".. their's a scene in that novel where a man spits at a sacrificial pig.. because he finds pigs unholy to be sacrificed to gods... and I found that scene so offensive.. that I know James Michener could not have written it.. and it must be in this book to sabotage this book.. a book "The Source" which writes so lovingly of the God Baal of Canaan... but the offense against the pig... the deep, deep offense of SPITTING at a pig and not even CARING about saving the life of the pig from sacrifice... that's why my friend Bryan Bondy from Aisp didn't like Michener's books... he cared deeply for animals..

.. sob sob sob.. can holy spirit goddess Anath forgive me for the heinous violence I mentioned against holy spirit goddess Anath above.. when the feminist visitation comes upon Anath.. when I think of the symbolical violence, strictly metaphorical violence which Anath is supposed to have visited upon the god of the sand, Mot.. he was.. wasn't he..?- Mot was the god of the sand.. - I think.. he was...?.. also.. I think Anath may someday honestly become god .. goddess.. of the holy pig...

No comments:

Post a Comment