Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2019

XTortion Audio - Mephisto's Lullaby... the music of.... Ivan Petrovitch (Tom Hiddleton):..".. the Sadistic Hollywood Producer and Sadistic Hollywood Lawyer establishment that wants to sexually torture young girls like.. the Wasp.. the Wasp... Janet van Dyne aka the Wasp.... and who want to sexually torture young boys as well... and I'm thinking right now of our little princess medusa janet van dyne the Wasp and what she means as the miracle-girl of so many young boys.. of so many little boys.. and what it means for Sadistic Hollywood Lawyers and Producers.. to want to sexually torture the little boys who dream of their miracle-girl.. the Wasp Janet van dyne... and it shall be me instead.. who they eviscerate and disembowel and draw-and-quarter... with their words.. with their words... it shall be me that they do this to .. me Russian soldier Ivan Petrovitch... for that is.. Mephisto's Lullaby... I am sorry... Natalia Romanova... Silver Age Lana Lang Natalia Romanova (Scarlett Johansson).. that they say all those things about me.. in your presence.. in your personal presence... Natalia Romanova Silver Age Lana Lang (Scarlett Johansson)... I am.. sorry..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipCIlaij39E&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&index=2

No comments:

Post a Comment