Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Stan Lee:.."... oh.. yes.. so I'm alive.. and I want to talk to you... Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I think of Loki as being the father of God.. but I really do... I really, really do... and maybe it's really, really, really hard to actually.. BECOME.. the father of God.. namely, Loki himself.. it's REALLY hard to become the father of God.. but.. you can play him.. you can write about the father of God.. you can write about Loki, father of God... and you can play him someday.. but it would be really, really hard to even like think in terms of becoming.. father of God.. Loki, father of God... but bully for you, Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. for trying.. for really thinking that you could become Loki... and I'm Stan Lee.. and I have worshipped the God Loki.. or I have at least prayed the god, Loki.. I've at least prayed to him.. where he is protecting some very adorable female marvel characters.. some female marvel characters who are so likable and appealing.. and who really, really exist as real spirits in the air.. now Grant Morrison has written this... he's written something just like this... in "Gothic".. that the territory of Hell is inside us.. and it's that the territory of Hell is inside the human soul.. so these adorable female marvel characters.. they're spirits.. you see.. but because the human soul encompasses the whole territory of Hell itself.. well.. some of these female marvel characters, so amiable and appealing these female characters.. they might not just be spirits anymore.. a long, long, long time ago they may have taken Hell inside themselves.. so they are both souls and spirits.. and I pray to the god, to the father of God, Loki himself... that he may.. protect them... that he really, really, really can protect them..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment