Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Thomas edwards - Domines.. the music of... the Hanno Jason Leigh Bruce Wayne is basically... a serial killer... he is a mass-murderer of Ain't it cool News Talkbackers.. he's a greater serial killer than Manson or Bundy...

Lincoln March (Ben Affleck):..".. aw, no.. he's too nice a guy to be a serial killer... that's me.. that's me.. don't worry .. that's me.. heh … - what..?.."..

Lincoln March (Ben Affleck):..."... but.. Bruce Wayne (Hanno Jason Leigh)… I belong to the Luthor clan.. so do you, pal.. as we're sorta brothers... I'm Lincoln March Luthor.. I have a younger brother named Lex (Jesse eisenborg).. and... what everything they said about the son of Goldfinger.. they said about the Goldeneye Famke Janssen... about how she can NEVER ever EVER be .. daughter of Goldfinger.. ever ever EVER… and the Goldeneye Famke Janssen .. it's like... in the most unequivocal, absolute sense.. she became son of Goldfinger.. and she became you.. and you became her... and both you and her became one flesh and soul.. but I antagonized my younger brother, Lex... and so I created this personally manufactured divide between myself... between myself none other than Lincoln March Luthor.. and my younger brother Lex (Jesse eisenborg).. and then.. what I heard the Ain't it cool News Talkbackers.. no longer just Talkbacker-Voices.. but now only Talkbackers.. what I heard them say about my younger brother Lex.. what I heard them SAY about him... relentlessly, ferociously.. mercilessly..."...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCB_q6NcTEw

No comments:

Post a Comment