Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Jo Blankenburg - High Octane.. is the music of.. Sebastian (Harvey Keitel):...".. i am ready to bring a true war.. to a familiar place.. to the sanctity of.. sob sob.. of trueheart prince sibella (amy adams / hyacinth ryder).....

Jo Blankenburg - High Octane... is also the music of..

Julian Day (Alan Rickman):..".. but... you see.. sorry... you see.. I have no idea... I have no idea what- so - EVER.. where this reading obfuscating sever, DEBILITATING reading-impairment .. is actually coming from.. it .. it FEELS like it's actually all.. all emanating from me.. but.. it's the technology.. :I don't understand this technology that is like a whirligig around me.. this technology plunging itself deep in my inward system of self.. it's the technology which is causing in us all in our little celebrity-mass-group-huddle-north-America.. to share in such a nefarious communal reading-impairment so SEVERE this reading impairment.. and.. my books.. I have no Ron Chermow.. or .. or Miroslav N. Jovanovic text.. I haven't had either book in my possession.. for a long time now.. for a very long time now.. I haven't had either book in my possession.. or any book .. for .. for that matter... thanks.. it's hard .. it's … it's  IMPOSSIBLE.. for me to live a live without books.. to my live my very life itself... without reading.. and.. those books have all been confiscated.. from my possession.. and I know.. I- I KNOW.. that if I could just have those books.. ron chernow.. the text of Miroslav n. jovanovic.. david kahn.. as well... david kahn's tome as well.. about world war II espionage.. if I had those books BACK in my possession.. and I could READ them.. I could send such of my inward super-powers of telekinetic-reading-hypnosis.. I could enchant your reading senses of these books.. with my telekinetic reading-Mesmer super-powers.. with my telekinetic-reading-hypnosis super-powers.. I could so enchant your reading-sensorium.. to the reading of these books... to .. to the reading and re-reading of these books.. all of us together in our collective-north-American-celebrity-group-huddle..."...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzMgakKV-uc

No comments:

Post a Comment