Pages

Saturday, February 29, 2020

.... kate moss.. hyacinth ryder.. sob sob sob... megan d. iseult.. what does this mean.. ?.. -.. I found some uncanny x-men message boards.. and some wonder woman message boards.. on the internet.. or at least I found one uncanny x-men message board.. and I found one wonder woman message board.. on the internet.. but their was no access.. imen.. their was literally no insignia or digital signature - is that what you would call it-.. ?. .maybe.. - a digital signature. imen. their's no .. their's nothing to click on one those websites where i could .. their's no registration that I can do with those websites whatsoever.. to register on them where I can post.. it's simply not possible.. for me... with my computer.. for those message boards.. what does th'is mean.. ?.. -.. what does - .. this.. - this - .. mean.. ?... -....

No comments:

Post a Comment