Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

Hoenix - Incarnation .. is the music of.. Thaddeus Killgrave (Marty Scorcese):..."... I made a commitment to meet Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. that's the word.. a commitment.. and I haven't met him for eleven years now.. I am eleven years late for an a appointment to meet Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... it is .. a commitment .. to meet him.. a.. a commitment.. and a commitment means.. something.. and it.. means.. I made.. a commitment.. and I am late for an appointment.. and it is.. a commitment.. but i must meet him with cassandra cain (emily ridley).. for she is also living a live of grevous boredom.. of grave boredom.. composed of hte the dark matter stuff of great, horrid, dread boredom is her life... and i must alleviate her boredom.. by bringing her with me.. to meet Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. that is also.. a commitment..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmxaTIHnss&list=RDHHmxaTIHnss&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment