Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Two steps from hell - master of shadows.. is the music of.. Tigress (Claire Higgins)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PqGc3qiXIs&list=RD-PqGc3qiXIs&start_radio=1


Tigress (Claire Higgins):.."... I feel.. eons of dark worship in my visceral cavities.. and I feel the plummeting momentum of .. catapults.. trucks.. railroad trains.. all pummelling mercilessly.. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh)… in the form of.. poor, poor Greg Sanders, .. the heartbreaking-weeping-shrieking Jean Loring (Elizabeth ryder)… The woebegone, bleeding stoneheart scheming Spectre (Daniel Day Lewis)… the radiantly demonic Booster Gold (Haydnn Christiansson).. the stone-cold black entity Superboy Prime (Tom Welling).. they all rush at Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh) to batter him to death.. to destroy him physically.. and I feel this as the catacomb-like cavities of giant iron bells in my inward viscera.. in my torso.. here.. I feel.. it all.. John Zatara (Benedict "Yossi" Cumberbatch)…."...

No comments:

Post a Comment