Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

.. hi-finesse - embrace the pain.. is the quintessential, official music of.... Lara emmanuelle beart: ..".. Kal-el (everest raudsepp).. I am going to be a dread raven-ogre of a mother now and explain something.. about the Kryptonian DNA of your father... Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. he has a very weak mind.. that's in his DNA.. in his Kryptonian DNA.. you have to a horrific, arcane, creatures of arcadia degree.. you have inherited this from your father.. Kal-el (everest raudsepp).. from your father Jor-el (Gary Oldman).. I am your mother Lara (emmanuelle beart) and I have a mind as strong as iron... I have a very, very, very strong mind.. Kal-el (everest raudsepp)... but you have not inherited a single particle.. a single meson, lepon or quark of my mind.. from me.. Kal-el (everest raudsepp).. you possess none of the strength or intellect of my mind.. Kal-el (everest raudsepp).. you possess none of it whatsoever.. and this will be much, much, much worse of the case for you... of your condition.. as you become and adult.. Kal-el (everest raudsepp)... it is not even my fault that you have not inherited any of the strength or intellect of my mind.. Karl-el (everest raudsepp).. it is not even my fault that that is the case.. Kal-el (everest raudsepp).... exactly the opposite.. exactly the opposite... "... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment