Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

.. the whole hour of.. the entire, complete hour of.. 1-hour music mix - female vocal orchestral Dwayne Ford.. is the quintessential, official music of..... Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): ..".. ahania (hanno jason leigh).. rodian (hanno jason leigh)... I'm not thinking about my little sister anymore.. I don't care about my little sister anymore.. not at all.. not at ALL!!-.. I care about Max.. I care about Max Lord.. I care about Maxwell Lord.. I can't even think about my little sister.. I can't even THINK about her.. I don't have a little sister.. I don't have a little sister.. all I can think about is Maxwell Lord.. the only person who fills my thoughts is Maxwell Lord.. is Maxwell Lord.. and I think Superman should be castrated... and the least influential, the least powerful person in the Milky Way Galaxy.. and far, far beyond.. is Geoff Johns... and I.. DON'T want the Leonard Cohen song in this Superman man of steel movie anymore.. I.. DON'T think the song belongs in the movie anymore at ALL.. at FUCKING... ALL!!!!-.. I want a song about Maxwell Lord... I... DON'T want to change the lyrics of the song to being about my little brother.. that is the one thing I don't want.. but I don't give two shits for my little sister.. the Leonard Cohen song does NOT belong in the movie anymore... all I can think about is Max Lord... Max Lord.. Max Lord... Maxwell Lord.. Maxwell Lord.. Maxwell Lord.. Max.. Max... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1S4frR5pek&t=587s

No comments:

Post a Comment