Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Mothership - the enigma TNG... is the quintessential, official music of.. Hyacinth Ryder: ..".. I hate.. I- I.. HATE.. the stinking intestines of the Baroness of Cobra... I know exactly what happened.. their was another animation.. maybe Disney commissioned this animation.. where.. it's Junkyard and Mutt.. Junkyard is a wonderful member of G. I. Joe.. I really.. sob sob sob sob.. I really, really, really want Harvey Keitel to play Junkyard.. sob sob sob... I really, really do.. he.. Junkyard has a dog named Mutt.. and the filthy, vile, disgusting woman-entity-organism that calls itself the Baroness of Cobra.. she.. their was a Disney-commissioned G. I. Joe-animation.. where... she.. the Baroness of Cobra.. she yells at Mutt.. she yells at Junkyard's dog.. Mutt.. and she calls Mutt.. a.. a.. she calls.. Mutt.. she calls that wonderful, beautiful dog.. she calls.. Mutt.. ".. a-.. a filthy animal..."... and then Scarlet of G. I. Joe.. Scarlet cries and sobs when she sees the Baroness of Cobra... do that.. because Scarlet of G. I. Joe.. Scarlet has always loved Mutt.. Scarlet has always loved that wonderful dog.. Scarlet has always loved mutt.. and that would.. will.. that will NEVER change... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXPXgMcJfiE&list=RDKXPXgMcJfiE&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment