Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Marga Anto: .. ".. and I hate Superman!!!.. I think Superman is a filthy, disgusting animal.. I like Clark Kent... I- I.. LOVE Clark Kent.. but I hate Superman's stinking intestines.. I do not consider them the same man.. I like Clark Kent and I hate Superman..."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

Harry knowles: ..". no- look.. jesus christ.. they cancelled Geoff..."... The Voices: ..".. the episcopalians don't believe in using Christ's name in vain.. "... Scott Morrison: ..".. I don't give two shits about the episcopalians.. or about the Ten Commandments... "... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment