Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

.. Mr. Marty Scorcese: .. ".. and... Winona Ryder.. when you played May Welland.. you did something very adroit, touching and sly.. you played May Welland.. to an exact tee.. as Maggie Verver.. until.. I couldn't even see May Welland at all when I saw you in 'The Age of Innocence'.. Winona ryder... I saw Maggie Verver.. I saw Maggie Verver.. and .. Leonardo diCaprio.. he.. he BECAME Jay Gatsby.. with exactly as much apocalyptic power as.. Gary Oldman's seamless transformation into Ludwig von Beethoven.. and.. I couldn't have.. I'm convinced that I could never have filmed.. as great a Jay Gatsby as the Jay Gatsby that Leonardo diCaprio became.. that I couldn't even come CLOSE to.. I mean.. maybe.. someday.. Leo and I.. we can-.. you know... Winona Ryder.. someday I will film Uma Thurman and Megan Gale... both actresses.. both.. both actresses.. as the ultimate portrayals of the overwhelming.. I mean.. I can't even describe who May Welland.. who Edith Wharton's May Welland... who she her May Welland who she IS.. I don't even know who she is.. and she is such an overwhelming characterization of an Edwardian Old New York young beautiful, nympth-like wife of Old New York.. May Welland is.. of Edith Wharton's Old New York.. "... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment