Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Raja Raudsepp: .. ".. I am Raya of the dragon.. and I want to talk about the first experience of my whole human condition that I've had in my whole life.. I can't remember the name of this episode of the 1980's animated show.. "G. I. Joe- a real american hero".. I can't remember the name of this episode.. but the most beautiful woman in the milky way Galaxy was the Baroness of Cobra on this episode... and she was dressed only in a tiny bikini for the whole episode... I worshipped her.. I had fallen in deep, deep compassionate love.. with her.. I loved her.. she was my favourite most beloved person in my life.. and.. it's how Lady Jaye was dressed.. Lady Jaye was always with her.. Lady Jaye was fully dresed and the Baroness of Cobra was in a tiny bikini and they were together for the whole episode.. like.. sob.. like that.. and.. it's the feeling a young girl like me has in her stomach when she spends the worst feeling of the worst half hour of her life feeling like that... watching this episode of.. "G. I. Joe- a real american hero".. and.. then.. at the end.. it's Scarlet.. I started feeling like I liked Lady Jaye.. which was a feeling that didn't feel good either.. because of how Scarlet was dressed when she finally showed up in this episode.. Scarlet was dressed in a brown-red military jumpsuit long sleeves long pants boots or shoes socks.. and.. I wasn't thinking of the men.. I wasn't thinking of the men.. then the very worst feeling I ever had in my life was this.. near the end of the episode.. Scarlet and Zartan became friends.... now.. Zartan is Cobra.. Cobra Commander is not Cobra.. Destro is unique and remarkable.. Zartan is Cobra.. Cobra is Zartan and Zartan is Cobra.. when Scarlet and Zartan became friends for life.. it meant.. that the war was over.. G. I. Joe and Cobra were now allies and friends forevermore quoth the Raven Daiavil / poe. ... .. .. at the end of the episode.. I'm not thinking of the men.. I'm not thinking of the men.. I'm a young girl who now feels like a tiny little girl and I'm not thinking of the men.. I'm thinking only of.. the fully-clothed Lady Jaye.. and somehow.. impossibly.. the even-more fully clothed Scarlet.. both of these.. young women.. these two young beautiful women are standing beside the Baroness of Cobra who still is dressed only in her tiny bikini.. she looked frightened.. I saw her shiver.. not from the cold because it was a warm summer's day on the show.. the Baroness of Cobra was shivering because she was frightened.. she was dressed only in a tiny bikini she was standing beside two fully-clothed formidable beautiful young women.. Lady Jaye and Scarlet.. and the Baroness of Cobra was frightened and she was shivering because she was frightened.. I want to tell you what a fully clothed Cobra Commander in this visual scene means to the Baroness of Cobra.. because.. it's what he did... when he cancelled the truce.. forevermore quoth the Raven Daiavil / poe. ... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment