Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. and I said 'thank you'.. to my father.. and I said.. I then said.. 'i love you'.. to my father.. and that was the moment.. the instant.. when I was going.. to die.. to fall dead on the floor.. and my father would catch me.. first.. and I would be dead.. but a quiet voice.. said.. '.. no..'.. and that was the voice of the anti-abortion Ann Landers.. of the Ann Landers who was anti-abortion.. of this Ann Landers.. and.. I didn't die.. I was still alive.. after I had said.. '.. thank you.. '.. to my father.. and then after... I said.. '.. i love you.. '.. to my father.. I was still alive.. because of the sacred, beloved.. Ann Landers.. and I really, really wonder if the character of Madame Web (Vanessa Redgrave).. was based by Stan Lee.. if Stan Lee based her on.. on the anti-abortion Ann Landers.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment