Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

.. Track 2.. of disc one.. Track 2.. of disc one.. of.. "The World of Hans Zimmer.. a symphonic celebration.."... Track 2.. of disc one.. Track 2.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential, archetypical, jungian, Wagnerian music of.. of.. in the year 1991.. in the year 1991.. "Longshot"- Johnny depp: ..".. 'Edward Scissorhands' just came out.. and.. and I love Edward.. I never thought I would have a role as fantastic as the role of Edward Scissorhands.. for the masterful artist Tim Burton.. who creates visions of.. medieval fairy tales.. it's like Edward Scissorhands it's like he's Romeo.. or.. who else... I'm trying to remember my medieval fairy tales.. but he's a fairy tale prince.. Edward.. Edward Scissorhands is a fairy tale prince.. he's Sir Galahad.. Winona Ryder was just angelic and heavenly in the movie as Edward's girlfriend.. their's a very, very special actress who played her lovely mother.. and... Edward.. it's like.. I want my very, very, very next role after Edward Scissorhands.. like.. literally.. historically.. the next movie that I'm in after Edward Scissorhands.. I want that next movie to be.. I want my very next role after Edward Scissorhands to be.. the Riddler.. in a Batman movie.. I would just love to play the Riddler to Michael Keaton's Batman and his unbelievably mysterious and enigmatic Bruce Wayne... the genius actor Michael Keaton.. and.. maybe I could play the Riddler in Batman 3.... I think Danny DeVito is playing the Penguin.. sorry.. Oswald Cobblepott.. in Batman 2.. I want to wait a while before my next role.. my next role being the Riddler in Batman 3 for Batman-director Tim Burton.. Edward Scissorhands as the Riddler.. like the two people are one and the same person.. like Edward Scissorhands actually is the Riddler.. literally.. historically.. I'm ready to play him.. the Riddler.. now.. today.. but I'm going to wait for Danny DeVito to be absolutely fantastic as Oswald Cobblepott as a truly fascinating.. Penguin... sorry.. real sorry.. as Oswald Cobblepott...".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment