Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. and Kyle Abbot is just like Maxwell Lord.. and the Greg Rucka Medusa is just like the Greg Rucka Poison ivy of 'Fruits of the earth'.. that has happened.. that has happened.. and the Greg Rucka Medusa is just like the Greg Rucka Poison ivy who so horrifically brutalized Clayface.. because the Greg Rucka Medusa transformed Kyle Abbot into a stone statue and then he shattered into fragments... he's dead.. that's how he died.. and Tommy Lee Jones is far, far, far, far, far too simple-minded a man to ever, ever understand this.. and it's in this one respect that James Marsden is not all that smart a man after all.. at all.. at all.. in this one respect.. in this one respect.. and I am Hanno Raudsepp and I am still by far the smartest man on planet earth.. Steven Hawking and Obama let us down.. big time.. big time.. and.. this serious.. I am the smartest man on earth.. and I am Hanno Raudsepp.. and I am the smartest man on earth.. but what I did not say was that I am the smartest person on earth... quoth the Raven Daiavil / poe. ... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... and.. I am Hanno Raudsepp and someday I will master the language of modern greek so I can read my modern greek language biography of Nelson Mandela.. and I will accomplish this feat decades before Peter Gabriel even comes remotely close to accomplishing this feat... I am Hanno Raudsepp.. quoth the Raven Daiavil / poe. ... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment