Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

.. Track 8 of disc two.. Track 8 of disc two.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer.. a symphonic celebration..".. Track 8 of disc two.. is the official, quintessential music of... Maxwell Lord is grey area.. he is all the grey regions of the human soul.. I think the very first time that I read that Maxwell Lord was grey area was on Comic book resources.. years quite many years before I was banned from comic book resources where I had been posting under the screenname... "Hanno Ridal"... I'm almost certain that the screenname I was posting under on Comic Book Resources.. was the screenname "Hanno Ridal"... before I was banned.. as "Hanno Ridal".. banned from Comic Book Resources.. but many years ago on this same Comic Book Resources website message boards... I read for the very first and only time on this Comic Book Resources message board.. that Maxwell Lord was grey area.. but it was not written about Maxwell Lord as a compliment.. far from it.. it was written to say that... ".. Maxwell Lord had never been a good guy to begin with.."-.. (.. very slightly paraphrasing.. from this message board..)... but I am so planet-apocalips-overwhelmed with this soul-reality of Maxwell Lord being grey area.. with him being the grey regions of the human soul incarnate.. that I consider him the male Jean Grey.. for Jean Grey is eternally, constitutionally, inveterately, forevermore quoth the Raven Daiavil.. she is grey area.. Jean Grey will always be grey area.. and a billion zillion trillion qua-jillion years from now she will have all that time for all those years have been grey area and into an infinity of years into the future she will still be inveterately grey area.. for she Jean Grey is the female Maxwell Lord.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment