Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

... 1987 - "Cobra Commander"- action figure.. my old friend from the 1982 / 1983 - "Cobra Commander" action figure youtube video.. is back.. I really like him a lot.. he's a good guy.. good soldier.. god -.. good.. sob sob.. good soldier.. good soldier.. sob sob.. good soldier.. Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. I only watched the first three minutes of the 9 minute youtube video... below.. at the below.. URL.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

.. Who is Fred Seven.. I think-.. I'm not sure.. but I think my good friend in the youtube video.. I think he pronounced his name as.. "Fred Seven".. that this Larry Hama character his name is.. is.. "Fred Seven".. "Fred Seven".. Fred Seven.. ?.. did he.. my wonderful miracle-friend of this youtube video and also of the amazing 1982 / 1983 "Cobra Commander"- action figure youtube video.. that he.. did he pronounce the name of this Larry Hama character as.. as the name.. the name.. this Larry Hama character.. as the name.. "Fred Seven".. "Fred Seven".. ?.. Fred Seven.. ".. 18-year old Monica Bellucci: ... ".. WhaaaaAAAUUGGHHHAAAHHHYYYYIIIEEEE???!!!!..".. Robert Downey junior or Benedict "Yossi" Cumberbatch could have played.. played.. "Fred Seven".. Fred Seven.. Fred Seven.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNLx7U0H8E .. in the inwards of the above URL... .. .. .. .. .. "NLx7U0H8E"... NLx7U0H8E... NLx7U0H8E... "NLx7U0H8E".. aka.. is.. aka.. is.. aka.. is.. aka.. is.. aka.. Night-Lexor 7-Universities 0-Hydrogen-8-Essex.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment