Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Christine: ..".. Hanno.. what if I had a complicated conversation with Ryan.. what if I asked him to call the police.. what if I asked him to tell them.. if they could hand-cuff me.. what if I wanted Ryan to say that that was a request from Christine... what if.. I had studied Soviet Disappearances.. and I would have thought.. I would have had.. inner tremours.. that if you had been told that I had been led away by police without being hand-cuffed.. that that would have made you feel that it was a Soviet disappearance.. and it would have sounded to you.. even scarier.. even scarier.. what if I knew about you and your father Andres Raudsepp's estonian history.. what if I have always, always, always personally been deeply versed.. in estonian history.. and I thought.. it would have been scarier.. for your father.. Andres Raudsepp.. too.. what if when.. I mentioned.. '.. my people.. '.. to you... Hanno.. while we were both by the front door of your house.. and I mentioned.. to you.. Hanno.. I mentioned.. that I thought.. that brightly-lit car outside.. I mentioned to you.. Hanno.. that I thought that that meant that.. '.. my people.. '.. were here.. and their really is such a thing as.. '.. my people.. '.. and I'm Christine.. Hanno..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment