Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

... the enigma TNG - Apocolatia... is the official, quintessential music of... mr. scorcese: ..."... see... megan d. iseult... 3-year old kate moss... hanno... I put your voice... your voices... each... each... into a chemical factory.... and intonation and tempo algorithms... and then... I write the screenplay... I put your chemically synthesized voices into text-to-speech modules... and then... I copy-and-paste my screenplays for... the 'the Mighty Thor' movies... into these... these... these text-to-speech modules... and then... see... it's your chemically synthesized voices... when you were... when hanno was talking to megan d. iseult and 3-year old kate moss all these days... it's your voices... chemically synthesized to ingenious levels.... put into... my screenplays... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm_jd7elp00

No comments:

Post a Comment