Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2021

... Hanno Raudsepp: ..."... before I ever even.. even.. even.. thought about.. associating.. paul dini joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... with.. with stochastic disturbance terms.. before I ever even had any.. any.. any thought at all.. about doing that.. before that.. I must have.. found out.. before that.. I must have.. found out.. from Michael d. Intriligator.. that stochastic.. stochastic.. means random.. that stochastic means random.. and I must have thought then.. that their was something.. random.. random.. about the nature of.. the paul dini joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. that their was something random.. about her.. about her nature.. and then.. as soon.. as.. only as verbal vocal instructions thru the.. thru the.. the ether eether.. only as verbal vocal instructions.. then.. that I started as verbal vocal instructions.. I started saying the words.. '.. three dollars... stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..'.. sorry.. kate moss.. real sorry.. for leaving your name out of.. those vocal instructions thru the.. the ether eether.. sorry kate moss.. real sorry.. sorry.. and then.. after I started doing that.. that.. regularly.. sending those particular, specific vocal verbalized instructions thru.. thru the ether eether.. after I started doing that.. because before that I had found out.. that stochastic.. means random.. then I started forgetting EVERYTHING about what the word.. 'stochastic'.. actually meant.. and I forgot the meaning.. the definition.. of the word 'stochastic'.. for a number.. of years.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment