Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

... Track 1... of disc one.... Hanno Raudsepp has just taken clonazepam and escitalopram... after a fast of those two pills.. after a fast of those two pilss... Track 1.. of disc one... Track 1.. of disc one... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL.... for the movie... "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice"... Track 1... of disc one... is the official, quintessential music of... the soul of Rusty: ... "... what?- ... I broke her bones... what.. ?-.. Hanno... I'm the soul of Rusty.. I was just created... just now... I'm the spirit of Rusty... I mean.. I actually... am Rusty... -... I broke her bones.. hanno.. she's my girl... she defended me.. she defended me.. I didn't actually.. think.. I mean.. that she was involved.. that she should be involved.. I mean.. with what happened.. that their was a connection.. it's hard to-... she defended me.. she cared about me.. deeply... she loved me.. -... I broke her bones..?.. hanno... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment