Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2021

... Mothership - the enigma TNG... is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I don't honestly.. I think it's impossible for me to write a screenplay for 'The Mighty Thor'... I think I will always be dissatisfied with how I write the beginning of the movie.. like-.. I honestly.. cannot.. write a beginning.. to 'The Mighty Thor'... and I honestly.. I had this idea that in the very first 'The Mighty Thor' movie ever made.. it's a movie that is not even about him.. I mean he is literally in the movie for only two or three or for at most four seconds.. at the very, very, very end of the movie... holding on to Mjolner in the Heavens... his very first appearance in the movie... only happening at the very, very, very end of the movie... with Loki (Ralph Fiennes) being indistinguishable from a Wilhelm Canaris (Ralph Fiennes) who is now... a young man... he is no longer Ian Mckellen.. he is Ralph Fiennes... and Loki Wilhelm Canaris (Ralph Fiennes)... looks into the heavens at the Nordic, Aryan ideal The Mighty Thor and he says... '... Never again...'... but I can't do a Mighty Thor movie screenplay where the Mighty Thor himself is not even at all in the movie.. where essentially the movie is not even about him.. and their is something about Ralph Fiennes himself hardly being in the movie... because for most of the movie.... most of this movie.. most of the movie.. 'The Mighty Thor'.. most of this movie is the story of Wilhelm Canaris (Ian Mckellen) and what he does.. with the Abwehr.... so.. I may just their find that I can't write the screenplay for this impossible movie.. and it can only be.. by fractal logic.. by fractal... mechanics... be wholly... improvised... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXPXgMcJfiE

No comments:

Post a Comment