Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

... actor Ethan Hawke: ..."... Hanno... this can work out... all the music of all those CD's... 'Pearl Jam - ten'... 'U2 - Achtung, Baby'... '... the best of Depeche Mode - Volume 1...'.... at least... at least... at least... 'Pearl Jam - ten'... from epic / associated.... those songs can be the official songs of Hanno Raudsepp... in a movie... all of those 'Pearl Jam - ten'... song are me... as Troy... in 'Reality Bites'.... all of those songs are Ethan Hawke in 'Reality Bites', directed by Ben Stiller.... and it's that... me... in 'Reality Bites'... in that movie... I'm not-... I don't actually... my character... Troy... in that movie... I don't... actually... do anything... in that movie... I mean... Troy... he-... he doesn't... except study... a lot... for himself... study... an awful lot... an awful lot.... for himself... just for... himself.... and those songs... all of those songs... I'm the ultimate character... in a movie... in 'Reality Bites'... for those songs....".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment