Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

... actor Ewan McGregor: ..."... ohhhh... the actor Ewan McGregor deal is arcane... and deep... so very deep... an abyss... actually.... because it really wasn't me in the Danny Boyle movie 'Shallow Grave'... ohh... I refilmed every scene in that movie... heh... as myself.... that's evident a'plenty on youtube... but when the movie came out in movie theatres... the man who was Ewan McGregor in that movie... you see... sorry... he wasn't me... he wasn't me... at all.. at-... at ALL... he was an awful lot like what David Burzstein would be like as an original cast member of 21 Jump Street... that's exactly what he was like... EXACTLY what he was like... in the Danny Boyle movie 'Shallow Grave' when it came out first in movie theatres...".. $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment