Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

... Perry White (George Clooney): ..."... Clark (Brandon Routh)... Clark Kent (Brandon Routh)... you believe in the goodness of Canada... I really like that about you... Clark (Brandon Routh)... I really do... you believe in the great Canadian men of business... Clark (Brandon Routh)... and... Power and Argus... and... Canada is a civilization... Canada is a human civilization... something that we may not be that great with here in the United States... it's just-... Canada... I'm thinking-... I'm thinking small-town Canada... it's Big City Canada that I'm a bit-... iffy... about... Clark (Brandon Routh)...."... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment