Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

... Track 11 oothoon artemis... Track 11 oothoon artemis... of "Pearl Jam - ten"... Track 11 oothoon artemis... is the official, quintessential song of... Sunyata Horowitz: ...".... okay... Sunyata Ryder is my young sister... by only two or three years... she really, really wants me to be the superior actress of the two of us... she's the Jo March in 'Little Women', directed by Gillian Armstrong... who... she's the Jo March in that movie who at the very, very, very, very end of that movie did something light and gentle with her black hair and said brightly and freshly with sprightly-soft-dainty-sorta energy she said... 'oh, she's my sister- she's my sister'... I forget which sister she meant of hers... she said it to Gabriel Byrne playing the Professor... at the very conclusion of that movie... reducing the whole movie to a pleasant afterthought... like an after-dinner mint at a Restaurant... also... I think when she cried after talking to Gabriel Byrne it was because he didn't like manuscript when she cried in her apartment bedroom... whereas when I cried in that scene in my bedroom apartment it was because my sister Beth, played by Claire Danes... her physically ill condition had gotten much worse... and that's why I was crying... whereas she was crying in her apartment-bedroom because the Professor Gabriel Byrne had not liked her first novel... also... I think I'm the only one who did that quick-darting amazing stare-look at Gabriel Byrne when I said '- what is it'... when he looked... troubled by my manuscript... by my first novel... that was me... judged especially because of that quick darting-stare-gaze I did as by far being the superior actress of the two of us as Jo March... between myself and my younger sister Sunyata Ryder... and it was that specific quick-darting stare I did when I said '- what is it' to Gabriel Byrne the Professor... that's the reason I was the superior actress judged to be and that's why I was cast as ultra-uber-terrrorist-renegade homicide-bomber red-costumed Spider-woman who's real name is Jessica Drew in the movie.. 'Spider-man 4', directed by Sam Raimi.. - that's all!!...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment