Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

... Track 4... of disc one... Track 4... of disc one... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL for the movie... "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice"... Track 4... of disc one... is the official, quintessential music of... Clark Kent (Brandon Routh): ..."... ahania (hanno jason leigh / hanno ridal raudsepp)... I'm thinking of such a thing as a leviathan shipment of chemicals coming to North America... and I'm trying to talk to the one true comic-book soul of Doris Zeul (angelina jolie)... and... I am very much convinced that a very different shipment of chemicals is coming to Canada than is coming to the United States... within the spectrum of North America... and I'm terrified of escitalopram resembling thalidomide at ALL... the thalidomide described by Ron Chernow in chapter 34 titled 'Bang'.. of his book about the House of Morgan... and... and... I'm thinking of that book written by Wallace Clement called... 'The Canadian Corporate Elite'... and I'm thinking of the men of Canadian business described in Peter C. Newman's book 'The Canadian Establishment'... I think that book is called 'The Canadian Establishment'... as opposed to this Peter C. Newman book being called... 'The Business Establishment'... and I'm thinking so much of the Canadian men of business of the 1980's... I'm thinking in general about Canadian business and pharmaceuticals... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment