Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

... actor Matt Damon: ..."... hanno.... it may always be... alchemy.... and me.... matt damon... my studies of alchemy.... heh... me trying to merge alchemy with chemistry.... alchemy.... John Dee.... Parcelcus.... it's .... that... I want to be a truly mystical man.... man... as matt damon.... with truly mystical powers... that's my aspiration.... that's my ambition... and.... I'm not going to change a word of your copy of Susan Quinn's biography of Marie Curie.... not a single... word.... my Maggie Verver- pledge is... I'm going to lengthen it..... I'm going to add pages to your copy of Susan Quinn's biography of Marie Curie... pages of more of Susan Quinn's writing.... I'm going to lengthen the book... that's my Maggie Verver- pledge to you.... hanno...."... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment