Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

... Apache Chief (Graham Greene): ...."... there's an old comic book graphic novel series... I think from the early '90's.... it's called 'The Nazz'... 'The Nazz'.... I think the writer of 'The Nazz' may honestly be Tim Truman of 'Hawkworld'... the writer may be Tim Truman.... I hope I'm right... he must be.... he must be... well.... I've never read 'The Nazz'... but my Edgar Allen Poe Detective of-... what's his name, anyway.... he had a great name... the precursor to Sherlock Holmes... well, my Edgar Allen Poe Detective-intuition... that detective from 'The Murders of the Rue Morgue' and 'The Gold-Bug'.... my Edgar Allen Poe Detective-intuition is telling me that 'The Nazz' means none other than... clonazepam... that there is an inveterate.. connect... between.... The Nazz.... and clonazepam... I honestly believe this.. having no acquaintanceship with this comic book... at all..." .... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment