Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

... Disturbed - Down with the Sickness - Ruben K Remix... is the official, quintessential music of.... Doctor McPherson: ...".... hanno... 'Me off meds' means irregular thoughts... now... I know how fascistic and dystopian it really sounds to say that there are right thoughts and there are wrong thoughts and these pills will ensure the right thoughts... you having the right thoughts... I know how fascistic that sounds... like a futuristic tyrannical society... I can't tell you what pills actually are... and I wish... I could... because... 'Me off meds' is a very scary condition... and... thought... thoughts... thoughts... what are thoughts... heh... what are thoughts anyway.... and.... sorry...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxVvqx1qQAA&list=RDgxVvqx1qQAA&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment