Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Hanno Jason Leigh: ...".... Ralph Fiennes... I don't think you should play Loki Hamlet.... I don't think it's right... I think something happens.... when the one role that is predestination for Ralph Fiennes... is the Marvel Comics Loki... because of something my wonderful little sister Laine said about hearing Ralph Fiennes's voice when she saw Ralph Fiennes speak in the movie 'Quiz Show' seeing the movie promoted on television in Don Mills on Paperbirch drive... how she loved his voice... how she- just loved it... and how... I can't even remember the linguistics the powerful, unparallelable linguistics she used to describe his voice... the voice of Ralph Fiennes in the movie 'Quiz Show'.... and ever since I remember what she said... I finally.... thought of Ralph Fiennes as the Marvel Comics Loki... when I finally remembered the wonderful, miracle-words from Laine about Ralph Fiennes's voice in 'Quiz Show'.... and then... I thought.... no one in the Milky Way Galaxy is as handsome as Ralph Fiennes... and the wonderful thing is.... how oh so very DIFFERENT he looks... than the Marvel Comics Loki.... how miraculously different both of their handsome faces are...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment