Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

James Marsden: ..".. it was.. when I met you for the very first time in my life.. in march or april-.. must have been march in 2009... and I said with unbelievable joy and pure happiness... I said... 'I'm James Marsden!... i'm James Marsden!..."... and... I felt just like I was in Toronto... I may have still been in Los Angeles... I wonder if there is a Los Angeles feeling you have where you honestly so authentically feel like... you're in Toronto... and the CN Tower is so metaphysical and mystical and labyrinthine when you're living in Los Angeles... and I found a tower... a building... a tower... a building... that made me so anticipative nostalgies (thanks winona) think about the CN Tower... and I had a suitcase of a novel of telepathic text.... and then I went... somewhere... into a truly high-tech office atmosphere.. and I found something.. I found.. something so basic... something so beyond basic... something as basic as Medusa being a beautiful irish princess before she was sadistically transformed by Athena into the Gorgon Medusa... as basic as that... as basic as that I found something... in these high-tech offices.... and it was something I found that you had said that was so basic... so beyond basic... before you'd met me... and... it was so basic that-...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment