Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison): ..."... oh-... Ron Paul.... do I have super-strength... that would be- illegal.... I underwent 12- 13 years of intense super-power Lab at NASA... legal, safe experimentation upon my physiology... my physiognomy... to utterly... drain myself of all super-strength... all... over the course of 12... 13 years... I just finished this NASA- super-power-experimentation... recently... Senator Walker (Bruce Davison) he understood this but he found it emotionally painful... but he understood... I can't actually-... exert super-strength.... in my job-faculty as a social worker for renegade teenage mutants... for- everything.... that this entails...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment