Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

... teenage Holly Madison: ...."... Hanno.... I left because I talk to much... because I talk way too much.... and I really, REALLY wish you could have bought that anthology of Mystique comic books instead of buying John Byrne's 'Man of Steel'.... because I think the Mystique of the official Mystique comic book is actually who I-... I AM.... and reading that anthology of Mystique comic books would have... it helps you digest.... and channel... my personality.... my consciousness-outward-consciousness-personality... and then-... I would have come back right away.... and instead I was sexually tortured for years... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment