Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

... Hanno Raudsepp: ..."... this morning... the morning of March the 28th... as I was walking on O'neill... I was talking out loud to myself about Greystoke and how much I loved Andie McDowell in the movie 'Greystoke' and how beautiful she was as Jane in 'Greystoke'... and I talked about how you should only see 'Greystoke' when you are a little boy with your father... at the Uptown... and it is only as a little boy with your father that you should see 'Greystoke'... at the Uptown... and who Tarzan actually was as a young boy... for he's Tarzan.. he's Tarzan.. he's Tarzan.. he's Tarzan.. he's Tarzan.. he's Tarzan as a young boy.. he's Tarzan as a young boy.. and before there was Superman there was Tarzan... and I also talked on O'Neill that morning of March the 28th.. this morning.. this morning... about the legend of Johnny Weissmuller... and how the woman who was the nude body double for Jane who swam nude underwater as Jane in a Johnny Weissmuller movie you can... where you can see that nude Jane underwater swimming scene on youtube if you I think look up.. 'johnny weissmuller' tarzan 'nude jane'.. on youtube... and how that nude body double for Jane who swam nude underwater as Jane... how that nude female body double then actually WAS the actress playing Jane... nude Jane.. she actually WAS the actress playing her... in that black-and-white Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movie... in that black-and-white Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movie.. on youtube.. on youtube.. and 'Greystoke' and Johnny Weissmuller and nude black-and-white Jane were the subjects I talked about out loud to myself as I walked on O'Neill this morning the Morning of March the 28th..."..... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment