Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

... 9-year old bart simpson: ...".... I gotta level with you... I can't do the 'not Guy Pierce, not Guy Pierce, not Guy Pierce, not Guy Pierce' refrain with his work with Scorcese... I've gotta remember who he's playing for Scorcese.... Guy Pierce is playing Fabian Cortez for Scorcese... oh no.... oh no... I swear.... Fabian Cortez is just like Walt Disney's Headless Horseman... awwww.... it's-... there is a late, latter-day Quicksilver who may honestly be just like his Ichabod Crane... the Walt Disney Ichabod Crane of the animated cartoon... aka... the late, latter-day Quicksilver.... awww... so is Scarlett Johansson... Scarlett Johansson is a female Ichabod Crane from the mid-century Walt Disney cartoon... I can't do this... also... Guy Pierce is playing the young J.K. Simmons J. Jonah Jameson- NO!!.. not with J. Jonah... bart simpson!!-.. not with J. Jonah... I gotta tell you.... I'm not even sure that an actor like Guy Pierce at this juncture in the year 2022 is in any danger at ALL... I really, REALLY mean- at ALL... Scarlett Johansson was the miracle-woman as Black Widow in the recent Black Widow movie... that movie's era was the 1980's... ohhh.. Scarlett Johansson played the Black Widow of the 1980's Marvel comics.. in that movie.... I just-... KNOW she did... oh no oh no... Scarlett Johansson I think she's definitely playing Madyline Pryor junior aka The Goblin Queen... that is going to be foremost on Guy Pierce's mind when he's in the same Scorcese movie with her as Guy PIerce in the role of Fabian Cortez.... oh no... oh oh oh oh no...."..... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment