Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

.. Track 9 Giganta Doris Zeul Sascha Renzcha.. of disc one.. Track 9 Giganta Doris Zeul Sascha Renzscha.. of disc one.. of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration...".. Track 9.. of disc one....... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... issue #19 Emma Frost 19-year old Monica Bellucci eternity-nineteen monica bellucci... I want to talk about something so extraordinary and elusive so elusive that it may be labrynthine... when I was living in Belleville group home in the year 2010... I believe it was when I was living in Belleville group home in the year the spring, early summer of the year 2010... then thru the ether eether I talked to Kevin Costner about how passionate I was about Kevin Costner playing Shakespeare's Corioloanus... there was a serious role for Tim Robbins in that movie... a movie of Shakespeare's Coriolanus starring Kevin Costner in the title role of Coriolanus... I was thinking of a Kevin Costner movie I really wish I'd seen... a movie I've never seen... a Kevin Costner movie I've never seen... the Kevin Costner movie 'The Postman'... and everything I read in Newspapers probably in The Globe and Mail about that movie created in a mind-womb a vision of Kevin Costner as Shakespeare's Coriolanus for me... and I can't remember I may have even wanted Kevin Costner to direct that movie of Shakespeare's Coriolanus starring himself as Coriolanus... and then a truly extraordinary thing happened.. not soon after.. when I was living at home on O'Neill in Trenton again... I heard on the Kitchen radio that there WAS a movie of Coriolanus in movie theatres in Toronto.. or rather only in one single movie theater playing only in Toronto not in Trenton or Belleville a movie Coriolanus starring Ralph Fiennes as Coriolanus.. and then on the radio I heard as part of the radio promotion of that movie I heard the clanging of swords... for Ralph Fiennes's movie 'Coriolanus'... and I was so.. it was so enimatic... perhaps so similar.. so very similar a spirit to Chad Michael Murray's Edward Nygma what just happened in that kitchen with the kitchen radio... in my home at o'Neill in Trenton... I-.. I.. REALLY wanted to SEE that movie... 'Coriolanus' starring Ralph Fiennes as Corliolanus... and.. I really REALLY wanted to see that movie.. and it was playing only in a single, isolated, distant, remote movie theatre only in Toronto... and I couldn't see the movie... at all... and then I found out... I think I found out on the internet... that Ralph Fiennes had DIRECTED this movie.. he had DIRECTED this movie of Shakespeare's 'Corliolanus' starring himself in the title role of Coriolanus... and it was so elusive and labyrinthine.... 3-year old rachel summer megan d. iseult... phoebus apollo 10-year old angelica jones 10-year old megan d. iseult..."..... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment