Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

... Track 6... of disc one... Track 6... of disc one... of "The World of Hans Zimmer... a symphonic celebration...".. Track 6... of disc one... is the official, quintessential music of... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... 3-year old rachel summer megan d. iseult... pheobus apollo 10-year old angelinca jones megan d. iseult... did I like Christian Bale at ALL as Bruce Wayne Batman in the movie 'Batman Begins' a movie I hated I mean when I first saw him in that movie in the movie theatre... I don't KNOW... I don't KNOW... I don't KNOW what.. WHAT it was I thought of him as Bruce Wayne in that movie.. wait-.. wait-... as Bruce Wayne in that movie... as Bruce Wayne in that movie... Christian Bale... Christian Bale... I didn't know at ALL what to think of him in that movie... but then when Liam Neeson's Ra's al Ghul is telling Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne to kill a man because that man is a criminal that's what Liam Neeson's Ra's al Ghul is telling the Christian Bale Bruce Wayne... then Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne says 'no'... that he doesn't kill because it's wrong... and then I really, REALLY liked his Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne.. I think that's when I LOVED Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne and felt real love for him as a person... I'm so CONFUSED by my inward responses to Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in this movie... in the movie 'Batman Begins' when I first saw the movie in movie theatres...."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment