Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

.... Track 3... of disc two... Track 3... of disc two... of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL for the movie "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice"... Track 3... of disc two..... The Goddess Tammuz: ..."... hanno... did I really say 'Traing knows her business'... what if she doesn't... what if she doesn't know her business at all... and someone who actually is The Goddess Tammuz... can NEVER ever EVER... talk like that... say something.. like that... say something... like that... like that.. like that... and when I said that.. hanno... I was pushing drugs on you... I was endorsing the drugs... the pills... she was giving you... IM's..?-... was she only giving you IM's back then... I-.. I.. DEFINITELY can't say Traing knows her business... about IM's... and the drugs... I should KNOW if she's going to give you drugs... pills... in the near future... if I really AM the Goddess Tammuz... I should know that much about the near future... that she's going to give you drugs... pills.. in the near future... hanno... I think clonazepam is the scientific word for... for crack.... and escitalopram is the original scientic word for heroin... hanno... escitalopram is heroin... and clonazepam is crack... I really did study Shakespeare's Iago for years.. decades.. so I could become Shakespeare's female Iago... but that turned into my being a Female Iago who pushed heroin and crack on you.... hanno... saying that Triaing knew her business...."....... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.......

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... I typed the whole above post under the influence of a double-dosage of clonazepam and escitalopram... today.. on the date of March the 31st, 2022.. I took a double dosage of clonazepam and escitalopram..."... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment