Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".... I think I read something at the end of section 1.2 of chapter one of my 'Vector Calculus' textbook written by Thomas H. Barr... and I understood something like maybe something I would describe as more than a 1-dimensional or 2-dimensional (?) way of thinking about math.. something beyond that.. and I felt panic in my heart that I was UNDERSTANDING the math the very specific part of Vector Calculus that I was so close to UNDERSTANDING... at least I THINK I was close to understanding it.. and this feeling of being close to understanding this math in my textbook of 'Vector Calculus'.. this feeling brought panic in my heart.. that I would now that I could understand actually UNDERSTAND some of this vector calculus math equations it means I would be utterly bereft in terms of ever memorizing it... memorizing it.. memorizing it... and I'm think of Spock in 'Star Trek II: the Wrath of Khan' saying that Khan exhibits two-dimensional thinking.. what if there is a very wise reason of Kahn's why he cultivates this two-dimensional thinking in himself.. Ricardo Montalban's Khan.. (.. sorry.. Ricardo Montalban for misspelling your last name.. i think I misspelled your last name.. ).. that Kahn.. it is for the sake of memorization that Kahn.. Ricardo Montalban's (.. sorry for misspelling last name..).. Khan.. he cultivates two dimensional thinking in himself for the purpose of memorization.. of prodigious memorization.. and that reading the textbook 'Vector Calculus' written by Thomas H. Barr.. perhaps memory and memorization comes first... and that is why I would read this textbook with one-dimensional or two-dimensional thinking and understanding.. for the purpose of.. memorization.. memorization.. memorization.. that understanding in a multi-level multi-dimensional way this Vector Calculus.. thoroughly utterly understanding it on ALL levels that exist for this math.. could utterly cancel all mental faculties for memorization of this selfsame math.. this Vector Calculus.. I'm thinking something like this as well may have happened with me having a long time ago reading two linear algebra textbooks..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment