Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. I wonder.. who was the brilliant Hamlet commentator who wrote.. I-.. I don't know how many years or decades ago.. who wrote that Hamlet's first soliquy (.. sorry.. real sorry.. I don't know the accurate spelling of this word.. of the word 'soliquy'-..?.. I know I'm misspelling the word..).. that prince Hamlet's first soliquy... his first monologue... to himself.. to-.. to himself.. is not.. actually... I can't say it.. I mean.. he says this soliquy.. Hamlet's first.. is a deep, passive longing to be dead.. to no longer.. exist.. I think that's what this brilliant commentator says.. this deep longing to be dead.. to no longer exist.. is what I believe is.. Lauri's horror-suicidal-emotions-and-feelings.. a deep, deep longing.. to no longer exist.. to no longer.. be alive.. but not an actual suicidal- inclination..?... is the word to be used here.. not an actual.. suicidal.. inclination..?.. that's the abyss of horror-emotion I've been feeling.. from my wonderful, decent-as-they come younger brother Lauri.."..$3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment