Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

... track 1.. track 1.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard for the movie "The Dark Knight"... Track 1.. is the official, quintessential music of.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ...".. I don't know how I know.. or feel.. that my younger, beloved, sacred-soul brother Lauri Raudsepp is suicidal.. is horror-suicidal.. but it's how.. he talks.. it's the spiritual-abstraction of his verbal speaking style.. of how he verbally expresses himself.. he verbally expresses himself constantly.. always.. always.. in spiritual abstractions.. in a way that.. I wish I could explain why that would lead me to think he's.. suicidal.. horror-suicidal..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment