Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

.. actor Brian Austin Green: ..".. cogentin is a study-aid.. cogentin is a study-aid.. taking cogentin.. helps you study.. but cogentin.. is dangerous.. cogentin could be.. very dangerous.. to take.. also.. I'm so dismayed and disconcerted by the scary hypnotic quality of my voice.. like if actor Brian Austen Green is telling you to take cogentin there is something so overwhelmingly hypnotic about his voice that he.. it's like my voice is then mind-controlling you to take cogentin.. because that's my Brian Austin Green voice.. it has a scarily hypnotic quality.. if we ever do Beverly Hills 90210 again with the original cast.. including myself.. I portrayed an addiction to drugs on that show.. before.. I might try to really, really, REALLY research.. cogentin.. and.. and.. find out the pro's and con's of taking.. cogentin.. that cogentin might really help you study.. it might.. it really might.. and that taking cogentin for a prolonged period of time.. how deeply.. troubled and unfortunate a condition.. that could.. become..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment